145 E 35th St Apt 3ME
|Address:||145 E. 35th St|
Located in the most unique, retro luxury building in Murray Hill, this apartment is a no-brainer if you’ve tired of looking at small cookie cutter vanilla apts.
This unit has an oversized living room, separate kitchen, beautiful finishes, and a King size bedroom.
- Sun flooded apartment which is the perfect fit for someone looking to live 1in the Murray Hill area.
- Priced perfectly and definitely a great deal for your dollar.
- The building is located between Lexington & 3rd Avenue, and has beautiful marble hallways, elevator, live-in Superintendent, Virtual Doorman, and laundry on-site.
- This apartment is also minutes away to 3rd Avenue nightlife including restaurants, bars, lounges and more!
- This is also a short 3 blocks to the 6 train subway which takes you through the entire East side of Manhattan.
- Unit faces the backside of the pre-war building, so there is absolutely no noise keeping you away from that good night of sleep.
- PET FRIENDLY | LAUNDRY IN BUILDING | LIVE IN SUPER | ELEVATOR | DISHWASHER
- If you’re looking for a great location, spacious unit, safe building, and want to live in a one-of-a-kind building, you need to look at this.
- Cats and Dogs Allowed
- Guarantors Accepted
- Laundry in Building
- Live-in Super
- Pets Allowed
- Pre War