Jonis Realty Leasing, LLC (“Jonis Realty”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) and affiliates including Citi-Urban Management Corp. are committed to providing appropriate privacy protections for our web site users. This statement discloses our privacy practices, and informs you of:
- The kinds of information we collect from users of our web site at jonisrealty.com (the “Web Site”).
- How we collect information.
- How we use information.
- The circumstances in which we disclose user information to third parties.
- How you may access, update, or delete information we may collect about you.
- Security procedures used to protect your information.
How We Collect Information
You may visit our Web Site without revealing personal information. Our web servers collect Internet Protocol addresses, but not visitor e-mail addresses. Information we collect would permit Jonis Realty to measure number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and other considerations.
To provide certain services, Jonis Realty at times may ask you for identifying information, including your name, e-mail address, mailing address, zip code, telephone number, or fax number (collectively, “Information” ). You may choose to provide such Information through our Web Site or by sending or responding to e-mails that relate to our Web Site listings or services. You may have the opportunity at a later time for Jonis Realty to store information concerning the type, price, location and features of properties you are interested in.
How We Use or May Disclose Your Information
Jonis Realty collects, generates and retains your Information for internal use to facilitate, record, and process requests, communications, or interactions that you may have with Jonis Realty through this Web Site or otherwise. We also may automatically collect and store statistics and other information about you and your online activities, on an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis, to permit us to improve services we provide to you.
Jonis Realty may use your Information to provide updates regarding products and services. For example, should you provide your e-mail address, Jonis Realty may use the address to send special announcements and notifications of new real estate listings, services, or promotions that could be of interest to you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Customer information is important to our business. We do not sell customer information to others. We share customer information only with related or affiliated entities and/or in the circumstances described below:
- Agents: We may share your Information with our agents in contacting you about our leasing and other services.
- Business Transfers: Over time, some or all of any business may be sold. When businesses engage in such transfers, customer information typically becomes a transferred asset. In the unlikely event another entity were to acquire us or substantially all of our assets, subject to laws or governmental regulations regarding transfer or sale of personal data, your customer information may be transferred.
- Protecting the Company and Others: We release customer information when we believe the release of such information is necessary to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, and governmental requests. We also may release customer information to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use, to protect our rights, property, or safety, or to protect that of our respective owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, and others.
We consider data security critical. We maintain a secure database of personal information regarding our Web Site users. Of course it is not possible to guarantee complete security of any computer system or of data contained therein. We rely on our vendors to maintain and implement appropriate security policies and procedures. Our data security policies are intended to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Information. To the extent you provide social security numbers or personal financial information, we comply with all applicable regulations regarding confidentiality and the safe disposal of such information.